- fixed server side performance (C# overhead too stronk; 1.3ms down to 0.00ms now)
- added ramp for the slamtruck (if you use the Cayo Perico build) for those vehicles that were too low
- Added 3 new vehicles as Transports: avenger, avenger2, slamtruck
- Added the source code to the resource. You are free to modify it for your own version. You are not allowed to re-release it anywhere without getting permission from me.
- Made the source code a lot more readable
- Potentially fixed a bug that occurred only on OneSync Infinity (ramp did not despawn properly)
- Workaround for not being able to enter a vehicle on the transports (especially for the cargoplane). If the player tries to enter a vehicle, but can’t (e.g. really broad vehicles on the flatbed), the script tries to teleport you into it instead. Let me know if you find any side effects, as I haven’t found any so far!
- Added an option to enable / disable the scripts functionality. (see ReadMe or below for how to and an esx example)
- Fixed a bug that would just make the ramp invisible and not despawn it on non-onesync servers.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not use onesync: change onesync to false in the config.ini!
- If you still encounter the issue with the invisible ramp (even on onesync), change onesync to false in the config! This might have something to do with older server versions.
- Fixed a bug that would lock the chat when trying to create a new transport
- Added a readMe file, so people that do not come from the forum can read
everything they need to know.
- By default 15+ vehicles (flatbed, trflat, benson, mule, mule2, mule3, mule4, pounder, pounder2, skylift, titan, cargoplane, wastelander, armytrailer, boattrailer, freighttrailer) are defined as transport vehicles.
- No commands needed for playing! Everything can be done ingame!
- Go to the back of a transport and press the button to deploy a ramp (if the transport has one defined).
- Drive onto the transport and press a button to attach / detach the vehicle.
- Fully Multiplayer compatible. It does not matter who deployed the ramp or who attached a vehicle. Anyone can interact with anything!
- You can drive onto a moving truck and attach your vehicle. Or detach from a moving truck.
- Set the maximum speed a transport vehicle can move at, if the ramp is still deployed (see config.ini)
- Enter DebugMode, so you can define your own transport vehicles (e.g. if you use mod vehicles) by using a series of commands (see tutorial below).
- Default language for the help texts and notifications is english, but this can be changed in the config.ini.
- Script can be restarted at any given time!
- Compatible with basically everything? Let me know if you find any issues!
How can I attach a vehicle to another one?
- Get to any sort of transport vehicle.
- If it has a ramp, go to the back of it and press the respective button (shown in a help text).
- Get into your vehicle and drive onto the transport.
- Come to a halt and press the respective button (shown in a help text).
- A notification shows, if the vehicle was successfully attached.
- To detach the vehicle, get into it again and press the same button.
- You can then drive off of the transport again.
There are no reviews yet.