Keys System + Car Menu + Hotwire
– See a list of your owned keys; click to borrow the key to closest player
– Control car windows
– Control car dooors
– Turn engine on/off
– Turn neon on/off
– See insured vehicles (requires t1ger_carinsurance script)
– Configurable key to unlock/lock owned vehicles.
– Configurable whitelisted vehicles, support the lock system.
– Prop emote, GTA sounds & effekts upon locking/unlocking.
– Lock/unlock stolen vehicles, if keys are received.
– Lock/unlock borrowed vehicles from “friends”.
– Lockpick parked & locked cars around San Andreas.
– Configurable lockpick & hotwire chance.
– Lockpick player owned vehicles.
– Integrated police alerts upon lockpicking.
– Hotwire car after lockpicking, before driving.
– Requires item to lockpick.
– Buy vehicle alarms for owned vehicles.
– The better the alarm, the lower chances for successful lockpicking.
– Alarm prices based on vehicle price.
Steal NPC Cars:
– Aim at NPC vehicles to steal their cars.
– Configurable chance of receiving vehicle keys.
– NPC will alert the police after robbery is done.
– Search vehicles for loot – maybe sell them to a PawnShop?
– Works very well t1ger_carinsurance & t1ger_cardealer with configurable options.
– 4 commands; give keys, searching, hotwiring and carmenu
– A lot more features, feel free to ask!
Get the scripts now!
If you have any questions about our products or our service detail, please feel free to call us +1 (601) 509-1705 or to message us visiting our Contact page or Facebook page and you can create a ticket on Tickets Area.